RED NIGHT IN TANGIER BY MOHAMMED ZAIDI


Author Zaidi
Night .. I have been through a red crept in the second after midnight at the club .. day and 
night in the city of Tangier, frankly, this city is no longer glamorous as in the past .. In any case I took my seat in a corner ... and requested a drink waiter in a crisp .. my face and headed to whore was heavy smoke and drink a cup cognac cheap .. I know the owner of the bar .. the dreaded mix of all alcoholic beverages with another non-real .. provide him with some of the smugglers from the city of Sota colony by Spain was not a dog who is prepared to provide its customers with. .. another girl entered at once beautiful and wide-eyed and makeup embossed severe redness laugh the loudest voice .. drunk ... but the beauty of the strong was forbidden to guard them out if we add their spending and extravagance and asked bottles precious real I said, once it enters requested the microphone and proceeded to mean her song Favorites Yahajeri followed by either a song that you sufficient killers .. Umm 
kalamoukoum
Kulthum and Mohammed Abdel Wahab ... and after advanced to me and I sat down and asked for a bottle of soft drink Albaelez .. drink promoted by the magazines that velvet enemy cold and compelling sexual apathy ... I asked the waiter to come Cups .. and close to my neighborhood .. envisaged Kalmgnep famous French Edith Piaf ... but I quickly became unruly Fiction dreaded by this mixture into the world of yachts already beautiful world where young people moving on the back of handsome yachts and Alreliks precious hours in their 
kalamoukoum
wrists and they exchanged smiles with the girls in the magnificence of created them, as if the hand is Grecian sculptor carved their bodies .. but soon Fiction Bad to the cabaret ... and started chatting with my girlfriends in various problems of life ... and suddenly she asked me why did not emigrate to Europe or to the Arab Gulf .. I pretended I did not understand her question. .. but she said you are wasting your time here ... She said to me, you need to work hard, you can amass a fortune and with full regret this is not in the city of Tangier .. the buildings grew like mushrooms .. .. and become lavish and where people are engaged in to the life of .. You know more than me that it requires a lot of money and live like Spartan disadvantaged great .. what was almost finished with her until my eyes overflowed with tears and looked at the ceiling cabaret full of drunks smoke cigarettes ... and confused about my question so I went that she had ten dirhams possibly can to provide me with to take a taxi and 
heading towards my house
Mohammed Zaidi is Journalist and Author of:Novel RED SHARK

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة