I NOT NEED A HELP BUT I NEED A SPONSOR //MEDIA S SECTION

Mohammed Zaidi written in Arabic clear I am not in need of help, but a sponsor .. I'm really a journalist .. but not me and not having a low strength ... .. Lack of contempt .. worked extensively in video highlighted personalities .. much .. I have written. DONE ... .. I waited asked .. Astjdit and even turned to me ... but ... I did not face Oaaroni attention ... not even talked to me was ... disasters ... and we do not even mad ... Could it be that the media in Morocco. .and the press ... .. and broadcasters are not making a living ... what you .. .. a natural sense of things subject to market Mikanzmat .. or is it controlled by the strings and enter ... political party ... I miss you Aokhvi approaches. Profession of his AmhnpThus, they describe the press in Morocco .. apt for all of the bear open the door ... .. ... Legislature may say that perhaps the legal profession nonprofit part remains a fragile profession .. Do not be so strong to become active in the community. This left Gifted ... and stayed Oadzthm of stuff ... I do not have statistics .. and this in turn means .. same can not boot from hard data to attract each evaluation .. Many newspapers allowed him easily, but they quickly closed their doors and join .. to promote newspapers dead in a cemetery in the press .. and this situation is painful and insulting to the professionals .. I worked in radio, I formal regional ... but I heard Bokdhubp modify the audio-visual ... and left on the basis of the sector to engage in free, but I quickly discovered that Masdmt ..editor of the industry is not just the name ... and inside the atmosphere prevailing ritual freemasonry .. and that, far from a professional practice of the old ... I thought a way out of the impasse in which they occurred .. create my own newspaper, I called a New Tangerina news ... with full of regret has been the number one orphan ... and despite the effort, the extraordinary effort that did not satisfy me and I am a known Kazai voice and presence .. been a breach. and treated Kbaqrp do their milk and trace Dharaha .. and sold on the market for cattle ... but not for human consumption, but for the Alehiawanat garden to be eaten by hyenas and lions ... freedom of electronic mediaA year ago, I met one of the wonderful friends .. One of the editors of local newspapers Klh long ... but my face asking me to pay my friend that I have a problem .. I said yes ... defeat electronic media informing me .. and despite my ignorance and quickly engaged Takovi ... .. in the field ... and the product was produced substantial Aqdd essentially moral ... .. .. My name is now an operator in many places to mention the search engines Google and Yahoo in particular months .. Pictures of fire on the flag .. won many friends in social networking sites ... a lot of readers in blogs .. and despite the modest liquid .. and to my surprise and astonishment Mphajiati ... and I came back and trust me more than ever .. Mdily became possessed of courage and I put my goals .. I started trying to achieve with the resources available .. pragmatic. .. The beginning was reprimanded and sorrow in the soul .. the injustice of the vocational training center in Morocco, which is owned .. The Ksihp in a valley without cost .. then .. I recently thought to look for Sbonsureray my activities ... I am encouraged by the conviction that operation is not a hobby .. and remained a hobby, and I'll kill him .. very pleased to be won by the professionalism and professional .. and .. it is an effort to draft a Ailoumni it, but instead should be encouraged. You doors on a FridayIn vain Astjdit Khalan .. my family and hands reach for me in Morocco, what I found on deaf ears .. and called on all levels ... They were Kasamm dumb ... It's no secret that I live in Tangier, which is my home .. and this relationship is analyzed many Glaqp Ocean Center. .. and we Ktnjawp Khmaliyn Kjebalp ... and probably will not Okgelovi describe this relationship in the underdeveloped countries .. we treat taxes and consumers Kdafie Alowamralamrkzip ... because our representatives in Parliament fake .. and our political parties have a hidden agenda, the center ... to find a large number of representatives from the shop in Tangier, as if they were assigned to collect the personal privileges ... I Oaiani boy and people in Morocco to find Sabri Asbonsur shepherd ... .. and before that was launched in the land of God ... and the characteristics of students outside of Morocco .. and I hope and wish to find it in the first time .. would be helpful if I explained the anatomy and is not an explanation of the state of Mahtdhanin and advertising in a country ... I mean the extraordinary exception of the date of my country .. there are names in circulation ... but in the absence of documented data. because this part of the things we measure in Morocco. ... Opacity. ambiguity and opacity uh normal situation in a country like Morocco are lacking in the mechanisms of democratic control Rachid El Ouali ... ... ... normal Snmaii Representative King embraced early in his reign, give it a popular .. and probably provided accommodation in the city ..atmarp currently leading the campaign and the announcement of a communication contract rumored to be the property of the king's wife Princess Lalla Salma .. true entrepreneurship was completely collapsed and began .. Now in recovery and prosperity, but it is not because of the actor, but by a director appointed demonstrated great skill in promoting trade Ayouch ... .. An old man, he worked as in the field of advertising has a composition of French relations good public services .. quickly embraced the King and appointed a public relations consultant useful to the king .. and in coordination with Chakib Laroussi extension to the Royal Court work together and what Maevsr the emergence of the king and his family on the covers of several French magazines Velvet .. Alaon Ayouch currently working with the king's wife .. in a marketing campaign to raise funds to fight cancer ... and recorded for Ayouch, if I remember correctly Syakth the worst election campaign in the world as it was the letter Tsoeqath elections grabber and participate in the vote of the worst campaigns ... even he has caused in the process of depression ... I exist
Of course, seen in the design ... outside of Morocco ... ... impressed with my picture put me in a way ... .. at Passy .. how I write my perceptions ... I do not want to work with them in Morocco ... I just describe the circumstances .. The reasoning ... I'm ready to give my picture in the advertising world ... in all goods and related industries and tourism ... .. and humanitarian aid ... and the banks and the media ... I am ready to face, writing ... .. and my only condition is that the only not to be from Morocco, Morocco has nothing to do ... I love my country ... but I am not satisfied with the method of governance at all levels. I have great confidence in the powers of the living world

تعليقات

  1. i press and media as a whole needs to technical means to write a good and a good image and good sound and good colors. For all good.
    Have you come to him and that means that it does Holaimlk quest to acquire the technical means of these axioms does not differ by two / /.
    What are the stages of the press and media followed * / /
    First - Marketing Abbarnscher the same name and his writings and activities in the different media available to the public, especially social media and professional
    Second - try most of the time working on the translation of his work to the English language and Alokthermkaroiip widespread and widely used in the world of rich and Astaabha time more than any other language.
    Third - we know the world is divided into Google and try to show regions module model known for regional and geographical your area, a zone of Mediterranean origin science, civilizations and cultures that now prevail in the world Mediterranean, which is a center of the planet and can be described Baklha and Kalakla gasoline to humans.
    IV - Try to talk your language and English in different media in times of tight because Qrwok two and you looked and saw your picture and you will surely listened to return to the search engines after a short period to see works news.
    V. - The general and specific objectives .. Do not forget to leave and alert and guide tracks to your Kahatv and YouTube and Facebook and Daily Motion and Alaimil and blogs ..
    - That's what I said in an active search and continues to sponsor and Mandhane for all my work because I want to briefly threw Bmentoji media in the ranks of winners in wait wait

    ردحذف

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة